Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2014

Leaving my heart

Today was my last day of irish school and it made me realize that my time here in beautiful Ireland is almost over.
But although I'm leaving a part of my heart, a part of my mind will always stay here with the incredible people I met and with the wonderful places which mean so much to me. Which mean HOME to me.

But thats the price of travelling. There will be always people you will miss badly but I think it is worth it.

Travelling makes you so much richer with life and even if you leave a piece of your heart. The people you met, who became your best friends will send a piece of their heart with you.

And if you think about it: Is there any better feeling than coming home after a long journey?

But nevertheless I'm really sad to leave all this behind because I know even when I visit it won't be the same.

As always,
Travel well

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen