Sonntag, 1. Juni 2014

The reason why I want to Travel

I want to see more than just Germany and Ireland! I wnat to go to Sweden, to Iceland, to New Zealand, Australia, Amsterdam, Canada and so many other places!

I want to hike through deepest wilderness and cycle with a beautiful view of the blue sea and I want to ride on a horse at a beach with crystal clear water into a total cheesy sunset!

I want to sail and to go canoeing and I want to try how it feels to ride a Jetski!

I want to camp in pouring rain and brightest sunshine and I want to come home filled with new storys to tell.

This life has so many oppertunities and I just want to use all of them. I don't just want to sit around at home and get lost in my everyday routine.

I want to LIVE  in a way not many people do it: With adventures and risks and with my head full of ideas and memories!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen