Mittwoch, 14. Mai 2014

Postcards

Like most people I love to get mail. Especially postcards.
They show me citys and countrys I haven't visited yet and make me dream about places far away.

On the picture you can see a small part of my postcard collection.
And now you can do something for yours!
The first person who comments this blog post gets a postcard from Oughterard Co Galway, Ireland.
You don't have to be a follower of my Blog but it would be nice.
If you can't win here look at my facebook page. There is also a chance of winning a postcard.

Good luck!

And as always,
Travel well

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey, I'd love a post card and I'll send you one too :p

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Okay, can you just send me an e-mail with your address to kathypacksherbag@gmail.com?

      Löschen